Stump Grinding (Removal)
There are several different methods available when it comes to removing a tree stump:
- The first method is hand-chopping the stump. This method is very effective but can be extremely time consuming and labor intensive.
- The second method is to simply give us a call and we'll be right over with the latest stump grinding equipment to grind out the stump for you.
- The third method attempts to speed up the stumps decomposition rate by using a variety of chemicals available to you from your local garden center. This procedure may require drilling into the stump and may have to be repeated throughout time.
- The fourth method endeavors to adapt the stump into your landscaping by using it as a bird feeder, or possibly hollowing out the stump and using it as a planter for your flowers or what have you.
- The fifth method would be to let the stump decay naturally. This may take several years and you may have to remove any new sucker growth that develops before it exceeds a certain height.
We can help you decide which method is best suited for your needs. Give us a call and one of our arborists will help you.
Specializing in custom design, affordable, Professional Tree Care Programs
Serving the greater Los Angeles area since 1978